Thursday 5 May 2016

Style | The Wide-legged Jumpsuit



 I haven't posted a outfit of the day on the blog in a while, so I thought it would make a nice change to talk about one of my favourite spring pieces at the moment, the jumpsuit.
 




Jumpsuits have never been my biggest fan, I really struggle to find ones that fit my body shape, they are either fit around the bust but are too short in the body (hello, camel toe) or are long enough in the body but unflattering around the waist. Annoying! I usually have to go for ones with adjustable straps but find that limits me during the cooler weather... 
 Que this beaut denim jumpsuit from Warehouse! 
It's has the best of both worlds, being super flattering on top whilst having adjustable straps at the back, and longer leg length for those tricky in between days! 

IN LOVE!




A jumpsuit is one of those investments that wont let you down, I like to buy clothes that I can wear on more than one occasion and this is one of those. It's clean, fitted shape makes it perfect as a statement piece on its own for an event or I can dress it down with basic pieces and flats for the day. 


 


Jumpsuit: Warehouse
Top: Topshop

Glasses: Asos
Shoes: Newlook
Bag: The White Pepper

I styled my jumpsuit up with a classic striped t-shirt and lace up flats for a day shopping in Manchester the other weekend but here's some more ideas how to wear this wardrobe staple.

Day out


 Going Out Out


 Brunch?


 It ticks all the boxes for this season hottest trends, wide legged cullottes - tick, denim - tick and revealing shoulder and back action - tick! 

What more could you want out of a jumpsuit?

Thanks for listening to me rant about my favourite purchase lately, I love finding clothes that make me fall back in love with fashion. What have you been falling in love with this spring? Leave a comment below!

Anna 

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig